Monday, April 8, 2013

the HANGOVER kit | happy birthday, haley!


In honor of her 21st birthday, I put together a "hangover kit" for my best friend! I saw a few of these floating around on Pinterest, and it got me to thinking...what really DOES cure a hangover?



Chocolate milk. Naps.



Unfortunately, those two things cannot be contained in an ice cream pail, like the one I used to package her gifts. Hey, I figured she could maybe use it as a puke bucket...like if she got the flu or something.


I included: a mini hair brush, travel toothpaste + toothbrush, pony tail holders, chap stick, mini deodorant, a McDonalds gift card, Sprite, gum, band aids, eye makeup remover wipes, and a little bottle of Aleve!



DRINK+DESSERT
MY BEST FRIEND.
Hope you had the best 21st birthday imaginable, Hales! Just 4 more sleeps til mine! LOVE YOU.

Love,

Kalli

2 comments:

  1. love love love this!! Thank you!! :) you are the best!

    <3 Haley

    ReplyDelete